Texan Rain and me

I remember times, when I was five
lying on the grass, watching sky
up above, and up so high
Time flashes, every socond go by

The story of times, when I was a kid
there was a reason, to whatever I did
thoughts and worries I closed in my head
talking to clouds, thats how I opened the lid

Summer winter, came every season
Rainy days, had a special reason
When I'm hurt, my heart was crying
Shower of life helped heal the lesion

Every moment just a minute or two
From the night till the morning dew
I am that statue I would never move
Gray blue balck and shades of hue

Change is nature, its not static
Shades some gloomy, some charismatic
Stormy nights, when its all darkness
blazing blinding, electrostatic

Its simple, and its so true
Rules of nature, and nothings' new
in sunny rains, what dream to remember
A rainbow between me and you
-M

Comments

Popular Posts