Never giving up..

The more I try.. the more I lose..
Explanations... not to confuse
My own thoughts.. are a breaking news
Interpretations..  not the excuse..

Losing right I'm losing left
Robbing sole from deep in my chest
Falling down like Niagara falls
Now holding ground.. time for test

Tapping out is not an option
Flexing muscles I'm making correction
Yes it hurts, its not a fiction
Pain n passion is the only conviction..

White light I rise so high
Counting seconds as the time goes by
Bloodshot eyes and broken legs
Give up now...? I simply deny

In this story I tell you the truth
Lyrics from LP, I hear from youth
Its not easy to be so fair
When you get judged.. hell its unfair!

I tried so hard an got so far..
In the end... it all gets shattered
I am trying so hard.. to rip it off..
In the end.. Does it even matter?

Not giving up! Never....
-M

Comments

Popular Posts